[ic] Internet Explorer 6.0.2600.0000IC and W2K can't display a secure page

DB interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Aug 5 12:34:05 2002

>>Me again....
>>
>>I just tried this on another machine running IE 6.0.2600.0000, this time
>>on WinXP. Same deal... page cannot be displayed. Hit back and retry.. same
>>error. Hit back and retry again and the order goes through.
>>
>>Just before this I had cleared my apache error_log and my store's
>>error.log. Afterwards I checked these logs but no entries related to this
>>issue.
>>

>>DB
>
> In your case it really sounds like you need the Apache/mod_ssl/MSIE
> work-around enabled in httpd.conf. You can get more info at the
> openssl/mod_ssl websites, and in most distributions of Apache, the
> workaround is already in httpd.conf, but it is commented out. I'd send you
> a link, but the ssl sites seem inacessible from here right now.
>
> - Ed L.

I have the following in place in httpd.conf... is there anything else I
should try :

BrowserMatch "MSIE 4\.0b2;" nokeepalive downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0

SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
          nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
          downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0