[ic] Help on PGP

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 6 10:58:01 2002

At 07:45 PM 8/6/2002 +0530, you wrote:

>Hi List,
>
>I have been trying to implement Verisign Test Payment Gateway Module in
>
>Interchange since 2 weeks. I have followed all the instructrions from
>
>http://interchange.redhat.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2001-August/011199.html
>
>And done the changes accordingly in interchange.cfg and catalog.cfg aslo some
>
>changes in Signio.pm.
>
>Now when I go thru $CATROOT/store/tmp/pgp.J8h8YzXe.19438.err
>
>I can see these messages
>
>"gpg: Warning: using insecure memory!
>  gpg: Failed ID get?: skipped: public key not found
>  gpg: [stdin]: encryption failed: public key not found"
>
>Where I did wrong?? Kindly Any one Pls help me out..
>
>How should I go with configuring PGP????? in Interchange
>
>Thanks
>
>Vijeeth

The error message seems quite informative to me: gpg could not find the
public key you specified in your catalog configuration, assuming one is
specified. Did you import a public key into the keyring which is used by
your Interchange server? Have you tried any encryption tests on the command
line?

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax