[ic] install (2) - newbie

Ryan Holowaychuk interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 6 11:29:04 2002

I have tried to install interchange no won two different builds and I
get the same error on both machines so now I guess I am really doing
something weird that I can not figure out.

test
server/unixmode .......ok 1
server/startup.........ok 2
link/unixmode..........ok 3
server/inetmode........ok 4
link/inetmode..........not ok 5
server/control.........ok 6
6 tests run -- 1/6 failed
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 1

I get this error and then it stops the install, if I go to the location
for the install there is nothing there.  So I have to be doing something
really strange here.  What is the min space that is required?? I have
60% used on the drive so there should be a lot of space still!!!

Help please

Thanks

Ryan Holowaychuk
Systems Administrator - Pre-Press Tech
Kamloops Commercial Press Ltd.
450 Lorne Street, Kamloops, BC=A0 V2C 1W3
P. 250-374-0443 F. 350-374-2829 T. 1-888-374-0443
www.commercialpress.ca=A0=A0 - kcp@commercialpress.ca
PC & Mac - Corel Authorized Service Bureau
=A0