[ic] URGENT! Can't Locate autosplit.ix

Jason Ambrose interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 6 12:22:00 2002

This Post applies to our web server and so therefore we are looking for a response
as soon as possible.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The hard drive on our server went bad and will not boot.  We installed Red Hat 7.0
onto a new drive and restored all of the data from Tape using AMANDA.  Everything
is working fine except when we try to start Interchange.  We get the following
messages in /var/log/messages:

interchange: bash: /root/.bashrc: Permission Denied
interchange: Can't locate auto/Storable/autosplit.ix in @INC ....
interchange: Can't locate HTML/Entities.pm in @INC ....

It seems to be a permissions issue, but we have checked and double checked and
everything seems fine.

If anyone has any ideas please post and/or send me an email at
problems@rustonind.com

Thanks
Jason