[ic] Problem with BoA module

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 6 17:38:01 2002

At 04:26 PM 08/06/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>I am having problems with the BoA module as well and have posted it 4
>times now with no luck....
>But......maybe this will help your situation.....
>
>On my system, I added the variables just like they said to....
>
>Variable MV_PAYMENT_MODE boa
>Variable MV_PAYMENT_ID my id
>Variable MV_PAYMENT_USERNAME my username
>Variable MV_PAYMENT_SECRET my secret
>Variable MV_PAYMENT_REFERER my referrer
>Variable MV_PAYMENT_ACCEPT 0
>
>When that didn't work, I added a route to catalog.cfg like this...
>
>Route   boa          id         "MV_PAYMENT_ID"
>Route   boa          username   "MV_PAYMENT_USERNAME"
>Route   boa          secret             "MV_PAYMENT_SECRET"
>Route   boa          referer    "MV_PAYMENT_REFERER"
>Route   boa          accept             "MV_PAYMENT_ACCEPT"
>
>And....I commented out the other routes.
>
>I was having the same error you were, and this took care of it......but.
>Now I am getting the payment processor not responding error.
>
>If you get it working please let me know what finally worked for you.

Someone already pointed out that this syntax is wrong. Catalog variables to
be interpolated are written as __VARNAME__, i.e.:

Route   boa          id         "__MV_PAYMENT_ID__"

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax