[ic] Foundation Store -> New Fields

Ian C Melville interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 7 01:34:00 2002

Hi,

I=92ve been customizing the foundation store and read in the catalog
building tutorial (section 5.1) where new fields/colums may be added. I
added about 6 fields/columns and provided names I thought would unlikely
conflict with any variables etc (ie: feat1, feat2 etc) but could not
import the table!? (I had the proper TAB delimited format because I=92ve
done this several times).

I get an admin error like this:

FATAL error

There is no column named 'feat1' at
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line
232,  line 1.

Can anyone shed any light on this error msg? How can I fix this? I=92d
really like to customize my flypage.html and add the additional
information in these fields.

Thanks & Regards,

Ian C. Melville
FRONTLINE MARKETING AGENCIES