[ic] table-editor

Bas Bezemer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 7 06:32:02 2002

Hi group,

Been playing again
(http://interchange.redhat.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2001-July/010592.html)
with the table-editor   tag. I'm trying to use the flex_editor to edit a
table in my catalog. And there needs to be done some checking on the
submitted values. As the flex_editor uses the table-editor in "cgi=1"
mode, I think the ui_te_check is needed to configure the check. But I
can't get it to work using something like: ui_te_check:name=required

On inspecting the code of the table-editor, I came upon a list of
variables that don't need to be strict refs and "check" isn't one of
them:
default, error, extra, filter, height, help, label, override, passed,
outboard, append, prepend, lookup, field, pre_filter, widget, width

On placing "check" in the list, everything works fine. So my question:
is there a specific reason why "check" is not in this list? security,
bug? Or do I use the option incorrect?

Regards,
Bas