[ic] Internet Explorer 6.0.2600.0000IC and W2K can't display a secure page

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 7 06:57:02 2002

DB wrote:
>>     I had this problem until I upgraded to the 128-bit version, and
>> everything has worked fine since.

> I have the 128 bit version (no IC on the end), and I have this problem
> under Windows ME

Maybe, you are missing some security patch for Windows ME? If I recall
right, I've read something about some needed patch for some version of
Windows to fix some part of Windows OS.
Can you use the update function of your Windows ME and did you get a
list of files for the security to install?

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]