[ic] Internet Explorer 6.0.2600.0000IC and W2K can't display a secure page

DB interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 7 07:31:01 2002

> DB wrote:
>>>     I had this problem until I upgraded to the 128-bit version, and
>>> everything has worked fine since.

>> I have the 128 bit version (no IC on the end), and I have this problem
>> under Windows ME
>
> Maybe, you are missing some security patch for Windows ME? If I recall
> right, I've read something about some needed patch for some version of
> Windows to fix some part of Windows OS.
> Can you use the update function of your Windows ME and did you get a
> list of files for the security to install?
>
> Joachim

I have my ME box set for automatic updates to the OS. But as I said, I
can make this happen on a WinXP box as well.

My interchange was orginally installed as (I think) 4.8.3 but I've
installed 4.8.5 overtop. This shouldn't be a problem, am I correct?

DB