[ic] Internet Explorer 6.0.2600.0000IC and W2K can't display a secure page

DB interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 7 13:00:09 2002

> If you haven't figured it out by now, IC has nothing to do with the
> error. Any similar size page connected to a CGI would have a problem.
>
> I would suggest changing link programs to mod_interchange or tlink.pl
> as a try.
>
> --
> Mike Heins
> Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting    http://www.perusion.com/
> phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

I set up a test page to see if I can get the error to occur on a non-ic
page. On a normal (non secure, non ic) page I have a form. That form
calls a secure cgi script which searches a database. I did a search on
that page which returned 300 matches resulting in a large page. But I
did not get the "can't display page" error.

So far I've only seen this error happen on my IC site. Does my above
test fit what you described in the 1st paragraph above? The URL for my
non-ic test cgi page is below.. use the first search box and click
Search with the text field empty.

http://m-and-d.com/search2.shtml

Still stumped....
DB