[ic] Internet Explorer 6.0.2600.0000IC and W2K can't display a secure page

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 7 14:26:01 2002

At 08:03 PM 08/07/2002 +0200, you wrote:

>>>problem

>>>checkout

>>>for

>>I get the behavior you describe with IE 5.5 on Win98; works fine on
>>Mozilla and friends. This sure smells like the mod_ssl/openSSL IE
>>incompatibility issue. Have you applied that workaround in your
>>httpd.conf? It has been posted to this list many times.
>
>I've
>
>BrowserMatch "MSIE" nokeepalive downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
>*and*
>SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
>downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
>
>and still getting some report of some IE user, who can't get the secure
>checkout page. Maybe something is wrong with my server certs from thawte?
>https://www.intos.de/cgi-bin/ieos/about (RC4 128Bit).
>
>Joachim

Odd. If you are sure that the setenvif module is loaded and working, then
it must be something else...

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax