[ic] [ic][OT] unwanted mailinglist subscriptions

Tim Sebastian Böckers interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 8 12:04:01 2002

> ...and they are using the same mailing list software as the Interchange
> lists were/are. It makes me wonder if somehow, someone got their hands =
on
> the IC list subscription tables...
>
> - Ed L.

Considering that many new subscribers didn't end up on the other lists, they
might just have grepped the archives and pasted the resulting email addresses
into their own mailman's admin interface for bulk subscription.
And with a wee regular expression mailman's "email scrambling" abilities
shouldn't be too much of a handicap either...

errm... I didn't do it! ;-)

tim