[ic] Payment Gateway / Order routing

Jean-Christophe Plat interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 8 12:25:01 2002

Hello All,

I try to set up a new payment gateway (SIPS a french solution).

The payment server send two responses, an automatic response when the cc is
checked and a manual response when the user click on the "return to the
store" button.

I want to split my order route in two part :
- the first for the automatique response that 'log' the order in the database
- the second for the manual response that display the receipt.

I search in the mailling list an I try various solutions but nothing works.

I set  no_receipt to 1 in the main route that I use for the automatic
response and I set up a new route for the manual response

Route receipt  <<EOF
        empty        1
        error_ok     1
        encrypt      0
        increment    0
        receipt      etc/receipt
        supplant     0
        track        logs/log
EOF

In the first route I lost all my session variable except session_id and then
the order is save with no customer with the following message in the log:
Auto-create of user failed.

I can not display the receipt on the second response.

Did someone has an idea?

Many Thanks.