[ic] session files and mysql

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 8 16:43:01 2002

Hi List,

are there a way, how to deactivate any writing of any files into the
session and tmp directory and and use that with mysql isntead?
Any comments?

I've two server for a fail over solution and if the main server is down,
it will switch to the second server automatically. With MySQL, I can use
it as a SQL-Server-Pair, which is replicated in both way as master and
slave (SQL-Server 1 <-> SQL-Server2).

But anything is crashing the main server 1, the current session will be
lost and the current basket will be lost and so on.

Any idea?

Thanks!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]