[ic] Help On Search by Alphabetical Order

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Aug 10 11:31:01 2002

At 05:35 PM 8/10/2002 +0530, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Any body please help in searching alphabetical order for  eg. searching
>
>Titles which start with "A" or "a" then the result should only display
>
>titles start with "A" or "a" .It is very urgent
>
>I have tried with following code but no use.
>
>[page search="st=db/fi=products/rl=title/rg=yes/rm=65/rx=65"] A [/page]
>

>Thanks
>
>Vijeeth

You are not really looking for a range, so I'm not sure why you chose
mv_range_look for this. I would have tried something like:

[page search="
         fi=products
         st=db
         sf=title
         se=A
         bs=yes
         ml=1000
         tf=title
"]A</a>

It should return case-insensitive matches of titles beginning with 'A'.

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax