[ic] Missing ShipperPostalCode

Tim Eaton interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Aug 10 18:29:01 2002

Hey,

I was getting the error "Note: No match found for mode 'default', quantity
'', returning 0. " right by Shipping Mode every time I went to the check-out
page all of a sudden. I didn't do this last week... I tried searching the
archives, but everything I found didn't seem to work.

Finally I tried hard-coding the drop down list, and now I'm getting this
error:
  Note: 1DA: Missing ShipperPostalCode

I've made sure all the settings were in correctly in the
Admin/Preferences/Company section, including the zip code. Interestingly
enough, as I check it again now, there are two "Company" databases. Strange.

Has anyone else been able to fix these errors?

Thanks,
Tim Eaton