[ic] [set price_level]dealer[/set] Not working

Mon Aug 12 11:56:01 2002

Quoting Andrew Rich (a.rich@sportingpulse.com):
> Hi
> After Google searching I have found that the following should work in
> new_acount.html:
>
> [set NewAccount]
> [set dealer]1[/set]
> [set price_level]dealer[/set]
> [if type=explicit compare="[userdb new_account]"]
> mv_nextpage=account
> [else]
> mv_nextpage=new_account
> [/else]
> [/if]
> [/set]
>

> This works to set dealer status: [set dealer]1[/set]
> But [set price_level]dealer[/set] doesn't appear to work to set dealer price
> level.

Aha. I think that is because the profile is run at login time. It would
be necessary to log out and log in again, or to explicitly run
the profile with the [profile tag="dealer"].

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Fast, reliable, cheap.  Pick two and we'll talk.  -- unknown