[ic] Options Error

Miguel Omar Carvajal interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Aug 12 12:15:01 2002

Hi,

I am using interchange 4.8.5, PostgreSQL 7.1, perl 5.6.0.

whenever I try to modify or just update a matrix option without any
modifications I get the following error:

Sorry, there was an error in processing this form action. Please report
the error or try again later. (DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:
ExecReplace: Fail to add null value in not null attribute o_master )

I saw a report about this in the mailing list archives but I didn't see
exactly what I can do to resolve this issue... any ideas? what can I do?

Thanks in advance,
Omar