[ic] need help with payment gateway

Ronald Weinrich interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Aug 12 13:53:00 2002

I am trying to set up a payment gateway with api it works like that:

If the user select paysafecard (a cc in Austria and Germany)  on the
checkout.html I have to call a   connection-function()

if func returns ok

Redirect the user to the page of paysafecard  with some parameters ( okurl="
www.myshop.com/ok?kk%lksc."  , notokurl .)  URI encoded

The user pays and the paysafecard-page returns the user to the  page I put
in the param  okurl

Now I have to  call  has-the-user-played-function()

If ok

  send him to the thankyou-mail-page

my question is where should I put all this code? Checkout.html  in
conjunction with  a language like php ?

or in profiles.order  where I have

__NAME__           paysafecard

fire the function ???  where to I come back ??

__END__

 TIA

Ronald Weinrich