[ic] get data from en extra table

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Aug 12 18:59:00 2002

> I added an extra table to the IC, it shows up in the adminUI and works there
> just fine.
> But I cannot get anything from it on the shop side. It is as if were not
> there.
>
> do the names of the columns have to be unique all over the tables ?
> Is there any other palce I need to add the table so IC knows its there ?
>
> I made an dbconf/mysql/table.mysql file.
> When I change the data it also changes the products/table.txt which seems
> ok.
>
> Any pointers would be apreciated, I´ve read a few hours of docu and mailling
> list, and I think I am missing something (as allways)

Perhaps you have some sort of syntax error in your tag usage.  If you
make up a small block of code to illustrate what you are doing then
someone may be able to correct whatever mistake you are making.

Column names don't have to be unique across tables; Each table may use
any legal name for any column, even if another table us using the same
name.