[ic] Missing ShipperPostalCode

Steve Graham interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Aug 12 21:44:01 2002

>Tried all that. Right now I'm trying to set it to Free Shipping, which is
>actually what we're offering, but to no avail. There's no message, but the
>drop-down list for shipping is still empty, and the form won't process. It
>simply refreshes the check-out page, as if there was an error, but nothing
>happens. No error is pointed out.
>
>I've searched the internet for similar errors, but I've only found
>questions... No one seems to have found the answer.
>
>Tim

When I was trying to trouble-shoot and empty shipping options list someone
suggested the code in the following section that is commented out (you might
play around with this to help trouble shoot):

[comment]
    <SELECT NAME=mv_shipmode onChange="this.form.submit()">
       [loop option=mv_shipmode
       list=|[data table=country key='[default country US]' col=shipmodes]|
  ]
<OPTION VALUE="[loop-code]"> [shipping-desc [loop-code]]: [shipping
[loop-code]]
      [/loop]
    </SELECT>&nbsp;&nbsp;(Will Update Display)<br>
[/comment]

The code below is almost identical to what is supplied with 4.8.5 - in 4.8.5
I do not want to show shipping values that are zero, it's the only
difference I have been able to see....

<SELECT NAME=mv_shipmode onChange="this.form.submit()">
  	      [shipping
	        label=1
        	mode=|[data table=country key='[default country US]'
col=shipmodes]|
              ]
	      </SELECT>&nbsp;&nbsp;(Will Update Display)<br>

-Steve