[ic] templates from 4.8.5 broken in 4.8.6

DB interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Aug 12 23:04:00 2002

I installed 4.8.6 over my existing 4.8.5. In the 4.8.6 admin GUI the
templates from my existing catalog appeared mostly blank and the catalog
indeed appeared broken. I created a test catalog under 4.8.6 and all was
well including the templates.

I then reinstalled 4.8.5 and my old catalog worked again, and the
templates again worked in the admin GUI. The catalog which I created in
4.8.6 still looked fine in 4.8.5. Both catalogs use foundation

The templates from my old catalog were modified a bit from the original
but nothing major. Should they, in theory, work in 4.8.6 ?

DB