[ic] Help On Search by Alphabetical Order

Chris Slaght interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 13 09:11:03 2002

This is a little ugle and will not solve all your problems but I edited the
catalog_before.cfg (located in the Interchange root).

Under this section:

 push @out, "fi=$fi" if $fi;
                        push @out, "sp=$sp" if $sp;
                        push @out, "st=db";

I added

                        push @out, "ml=5";
                        push @out, "tf=description";

The unfortionate part of this is that it is set glogally.

You could try setting these commands in your page search:

   search="se=A/su=yes/fi=products/tf=description"

Reference
http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=iccattut14%2e05

Good luck,

Chris Slaght