[ic] dealer_price problem

Andrew Rich interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 13 09:52:01 2002

Hi and thank you for feedback but I still didn't get this [set
price_level]dealer[/set] to work.

I want to give dealer price to all those that choose to join the "Club" but
just Retail to those which just check out without creating account.

I had 3 suggestions:

1:
[set NewAccount]
[set dealer]1[/set]
[if type=explicit compare="[userdb new_account]"]
[value name=price_level set='dealer' hide=1]
mv_junk = [userdb save]
mv_nextpage=account

2:
Explicitly run the profile with the [profile tag="dealer"]

3:
Or [profile dealer] only?

I tried 1 but it still didn't seem to work.
I gather that 2 & 3 are the same but I do not know where to put it and if I
require other code also.  Can you assist by treating me like a new user.  I
have had IC up for 2 months but haven't worked with tags, profiles etc yet.
I did try [profile dealer] in new_account.html in [Set NewAccount]... and it
appeared to work while in this session but the price_level was not updated
in the customer table to dealer.  So didn't work for next login of same
customer.

Regards
Andrew Rich
Maps Downunder
Ph: +61 3 9748 0422 Fax: +61 3 9748 0422
<mailto:andrew@mapsdownunder.com.au>
<http://www.mapsdownunder.com.au>