[ic] New Site

Bill Banks interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 13 10:01:01 2002

Hi,
I am new here and I'm new to interchange. I am a small ISP in Central MA.
I've been fooling around with interchange and it looks like a really good
ecommerce solution, but I have a couple of questions:
When I go to make a new catalog from the foundation, it copies some
databases; for example: some customers and some products are in the system,
is there a way that I can wipe out this data so that I can start a new site?
Also, I do virtual domain hosting, but I can not seem to get the system on
any other domains other than the main domain of the computer.
Thank you for your help..........Bill