[ic] New Site

Steve Graham interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 13 17:19:00 2002

>>The  Admin wizard does not do that.
>>

>But the Admin GUI does.... just click on Orders or Customers.
>Couldn't be much simpler. Please don't top post by the way.
>
>DB

Actually, when you click Launch on the Admin wizard it will do the
following, which gets rid of quite a bit of data, but it does not get rid of
inventory items .... inventory is easy to delete from the gui.
(I am assuming this code works - I have not tested it personally.)

Snip from wizard....

Launch

To launch your site, click launch. The following will occur:

All orders will be deleted from the order database (if selected).
All customer records will be deleted from the user database (if selected).
The order number will be reset.
The secure web server will be enabled. (If you don't accept credit cards,
this is optional.)
          Delete sample order data  NoYes

Delete sample user data  NoYes

Starting order number