[ic] adding a "continue shopping" button to cart

Interchange user interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 15 17:22:01 2002

Open pages/ord/basket.html, and look for the following code:

[control-set]
[component]cart[/component]
[others_bought]1[/others_bought]
[upsell_in_cart][/upsell_in_cart]
[/control-set]

Then add this line before the closing [/control-set] tag:

[continue_shopping]1[/continue_shopping]