[ic] Document on writing payment modules?

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 15 18:49:01 2002

> Is there any documentation about writing new payment modules? One of our
> merchants already has a relationship with a bank and wants us to use them if
> possible.
>
> I've looked through the documentation but haven't found much on this
> subject. I've only found very specific questions on the mailing lists.

There's no specific documentation on how to create an Interchange Payment
module.  All tend to have the same basic "template", so I'd suggest that
you take a look at the existing modules to see how they work.

Find the one that works in a way that's closest to what you need, copy
it and then modify the copy to create your new module.

There are a number of consultants here, and in interchange-biz, who can
help you if you get stuck.