[ic] Just about their guys!!

Mr Lonnie Gardner interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Aug 17 03:39:02 2002

Well things are starting to come around. Interchange
has build all the tables from the .txt files in
foundation/products and I now have all the .sql files
to match. I still can't go to the "cgi-bin/foundation"
script still getting server error. The error message
from the log is below

Sat Aug 17 03:24:38 2002] [error] [client
65.105.199.122] Premature end of script headers:
/home/httpd/vhosts/cyber-help.com/cgi-bin/foundation

If anyone can help me out here. I am sure it is
probably and easy solution but after fighting the past
week with this. I am getting VERY familar with UNIX.
LOL

As always thanks for the help guys/gals

Lonnie.