[ic] page unavailable - when clicking checkout.

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Aug 19 12:32:00 2002

At 03:49 PM 08/19/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>>From: Ed LaFrance <edl@newmediaems.com>
>>>Quote from Steve
>>>BrowserMatch "Mozilla/2" nokeepalive
>>>BrowserMatch ".*MSIE.*;" nokeepalive downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
>>>
>>>SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown
>>>downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
>>>
>>>and added these lines recently....
>>>
>>>SSLProtocol all -SSLv3
>>>SSLCipherSuite
>>>!EXP1024-RC4-SHA:!EXP1024-DES-CBC-SHA:ALL:!ADH:!EXP56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL
>>>
>>>the above lines removed many (104) errors in my error_log file, but does
>>>not fix this problem....
>>>
>>>Is the client loosing the session? I know aol uses mutliple caching
>>>servers....
>>>
>>>[snip]
>>
>>Try adding another BrowserMatch line, like the one for MSIE, but with
>>".*AOL.*" as the match string. I know that AOL's invocation of the IE
>>browser engine does include AOL in its user-agent string. I'm not sure if
>>it also says MSIE...
>>
>>BTW, the SetEnvIf and BrowserMatch lines for the MSIE kludge are
>>redundant, they both are addressing the same issue. I can't speak to the
>>merits of one over the other, but you only need one of the two, not both.
>>the SetEnvIf line requires the setenvif Apache module to work, so that
>>would be the one to remove if you don't have or use that module.
>>
>>- Ed L.
>
>If I get rid of the SetEnvIf should I add ssl-unclean-shutdown  to the
>BrowserMatch ?

Probably. It may take some trial and error.

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax