[ic] UPS Tracking Plug In

Aaron Rubin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Aug 19 14:46:09 2002

Hacked together my own. Gave tracking numbers their own table to easily
allow multiple tracking numbers, though you could do similar using
Orderline.
FYI: UPS worldship can upload the data to you SQL server using ODBC as well
as pulling down the address info.

--
Aaron Rubin
http://www.KarateDepot.com
1-877-216-2669

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org]On Behalf Of Steve Graham
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 2:05 PM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: Re: [ic] UPS Tracking Plug In

>From: Ed LaFrance <edl@newmediaems.com>
>
>>Does anyone know of a UPS tracking plug-in/code that will allow the
>>foundation/demo store to take in tracking information from the Admin
>>interface and make it available to customers checking their order status
>>at the store.
>>
>>CV
>
>From Ed L.
>
>There is this, though I don't know if it is still valid:
>
>http://interchange.redhat.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2001-March/005574
.html

>- Ed L.

I can confirm this works fine in IC 4.8.5.

What I do is notify the customer that the order has shipped, buy clicking
the ship checked order lines button.
Then copy the tracking number to the status field of the order, and then
apply global changes, then I archive the order.

Works like a charm.

-Steve