[ic] GST/VAT

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Aug 19 17:02:00 2002

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, Dan Browning wrote:

> At 07:22 PM 8/19/2002 +1000, you wrote:
> >Has anyone got any pointers to setting up Interchange with Goods &
> >Services Tax (GST) or Value Added Tax (VAT).
>
> Yes.  Any other questions?  :-)  Just kidding.

I'll think of some just to keep you happy :)

  Checkout the latest 4.9
> CVS, Mike Heins has done some great work on it.  4.8.x already has what
> most people need, but there isn't any easy tutorial built yet.

I'm in very early days with IC so I might want to avoid a CVS just at the
moment; I had a few probs getting 4.8.6 to run sweetly.

The tute is what I seek but it looks like I will have to fly this one
blind. :(

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people