[ic] USPS Priority Mail

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 20 12:26:00 2002

Jon wrote:

>    I've read the documents and searched the archives.
>Found a number of postings with varying differences
>between each.  So far this seems to be one of the more
>daunting parts of IC.
>
>    Could some one kindly provide modified shipping.asc,
>zone.csv, Priority.asc, etc. files ?   Thank you !!

It has gotten worse since the USPS's recent rate increase as they not
only raised their rates, but they changed from a fixed weight price to a
weight/zoned price and I have asked them a couple times for a schedule
which they will not make available.

On just a couple preliminary samples, the price difference between USPS
and volume UPS rates we get, UPS is pretty much cheaper across the
board, so we're loosing USPS the end of the month...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028