[ic] build select box for meta display based on 2 conditions

Andrei Gologan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 21 06:35:03 2002

> Quoting Andrei Gologan (agologan@gmx.mis.de):
> > Hi
> >
> > I am using the meta display function to produce a select box with sku´s
from
> > the inventory table. this works good.
> > But it shows me all the sku´s !
> > I want it to show only the sku´s that have a quantity greater then 0
(the
> > ones that are in stock), so they may get ordered.
> >

> [display
> type=select
> lookup_query="
> SELECT p.sku, p.description
> FROM   inventory as i, products as p
> WHERE i.sku = p.sku
> AND   i.qty > 1
> "]

ok but how can i put that into the mv_metadata ? This looks more like the
code for a page and i want to use that type all over the place, so i can
have more intelligent input posibilities.  I have an 4.8 version since 4.9
is alpha and it is a production site :-)