[ic] multiple email addresses in ORDERS_TO

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 21 12:08:03 2002

At 03:51 PM 08/21/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>I'm attempting to add multiple email addresses to the
>"ORDERS_TO" variable (I'm using mySQL) in the
>administrative interface.  There must be a syntax problem
>as it didn't work.  I tried separating multiple addresses
>using a comma, such as
>
>bob@company.com,joe@company.com,bill@company.com
>
>The first address was the only one that received email.
>Do I need to surround the entire list with quote marks,
>such as
>
>"bob@company.com,joe@company.com,bill@company.com"
>
>Wayne Gibson

It works for me when they are whitespace separated:

bob@company.com joe@company.com bill@company.com

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax