[ic] Premature end of script headers: Help?

Rick Boykin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 21 18:31:02 2002

These premature end of script errors are typically Apache's way of saying it
cannot run the script. Check the permissions. Make sure you can run it as
the apache user. Unfortunately, I have not been able to get a better
response from the apache server on this. But, my mileage is limited. Also,
use the acrchived of this list as well as the apache lists. I believe that's
how I found the answer when I had this question %^).

-Rick
rick@epitomedesign.com