[ic] Need Help Testing IC Site

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 22 18:48:01 2002

AirDelights.com wrote:

>I'm almost ready to launch my IC site and wondered if I could get some
>testing help
>
>If I could get everyone to go to
>http://www.airdelights.net/cgi-bin/foundation/index.html
>
>and add an item or two to the cart and then go through the checkout process
>using
>4111 1111 1111 1111  with exp date of 0103
>
>Looking to see if there are any configuration errors or if anyone might have
>a problem
>
>please email me at steve@airdelights.com if you experience any problems, or
>error messages

My first reaction is, do not use the underline attribute....  When the
product appears, I had to mouse all over to find our where to click in
order to select it and, of course, the first thought is anything that is
underlined.  It wasn't until I moused over the image that it occured to
me to click on that.  I did see as I scrolled further down that you do
have ordering link, along with the pricing, but is there any particular
reason that you just didn't make the seciton titles links too?

Just my two cents...  I stepped through the entire processes without
failure and it seems to run reasonably fast...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028