[ic] CommonAdjust - by quantity and other attributes

Donal H. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 23 11:55:01 2002

> > I'm running IC 4.8.5 with Postgres.
> >
> > I'm trying to apply quantity discounts to products only within a
specific
> > prod_group.
> >
> > I've tried the following:
> >
> > CommonAdjust    :price, pricing:price_group,q11,q26,q51,q101:,
> > ==prod_group:pricing:price_group
> > AutoModifier    pricing:price_group
> >
> > My pricing table is as follows:
> >
> > sku        price_group    q11    q26     q51     q101
> > 00003   cheap              -5%  -10%  -15%  -20%
> >
> > The products record is:
> > sku       prod_group    price
> > 00003  expensive             100
> >
> > However the quantity discount is being applied regardless of the value
of
> > products.prod_group - obviously my CommonAdjust setting and/or the
> > price_group table are incorrect.
> > I uncommented some of the logDebug's in Data.pm and don't see any
> > lookup on
> > the prod_group value so I didn't get any clues there.
> >
> > Can anyone let me know what's wrong with this?
> >

> Where did you put your directives? There is a CommonAdjust set in
> etc/after.cfg - is this overriding yours?

It's in catalog.cfg - I'm sure they're not being overriden because the
discount percentages I've specified are being applied correctly. However, I
want it to also use the prod_group value as a key and only apply the
discount to a specific prod_group.

Thanks,
-Donal