[ic] Help Needed - IC Dropping Items

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Aug 24 14:44:01 2002

Greetings all,

We are in the final stages with our site, however we still have a major
problem that we just can't seem to fix. I am sure there is probably something
obvious I am missing but I just can't seem to sort it out.

To limit the number of items returned on the results page we have put complex
search's in place limited returns to 10 items.  Also most of our items have
options which have been set up using the matrix options (obviousely).

The problem we have is that when any item that has options is selected from
the flypage and you click the "Buy Now" button, it does not pass the item
over to the cart.  Instead all we get is the "No Items" message.  Items
without options are passed through fine, but any item with a matrix option is
not passed.  I am guessing that it's a variable that is not being passed
over, but would gladly welcome any assistance if anyone has had any similar
issue's.

Many Thanks

Mike