[ic] Re: Comparing scratch variable with item-param

Tomy Wagner interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 27 05:32:03 2002

Thanks, but I tried that one already before and it didn't work either (I
even retried it now to be sure ;)...

What I tried now was:

[if scratch mycode eq [item-param code]]

And

[if scratch mycode eq "[item-param code]"]

None of both works ...

Best regards,

Tomy Wagner
Visual Online S.A.