[ic] Re: Comparing scratch variable with item-param

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 27 10:09:02 2002

At 11:31 AM 8/27/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Thanks, but I tried that one already before and it didn't work either (I
>even retried it now to be sure ;)...
>
>What I tried now was:
>
>[if scratch mycode eq [item-param code]]
>
>And
>
>[if scratch mycode eq "[item-param code]"]
>
>None of both works ...
>

>Best regards,
>
>Tomy Wagner
>Visual Online S.A.

Assuming that [item-param code is even interpolating correctly, you would
want to do this:

[if type=scratch term=mycode op=eq compare="[item-param code]"]
[/if]

...and as a general rule, you want to do things this way (the "named"
syntax) when using ITL in the parameters of ITL tags.

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax