[ic] We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable... ERROR

Marcin Pasek interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 27 16:40:00 2002

I am getting : We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable... ERROR
after clicking on the USER od ADMIN link.
http://ecom.bulletaudio.com/ecom/

I am running Red Hat 7.1 (Ensim Installation)
Interchange is listening on the port (http://ecom.bulletaudio.com:7786)
Apache is running with a user: apache
CGI-BIN Ecom program with user: admin2
Interchange is running with user: admin

Can someone tell me what the problem is with this configuration?
and why the CGI program can't connect with the server.
I checked both  error files and there  is no information there at all..
except for a normal SQL creating tables and info for each restart there is
nothing in the error.log files that could explain the problem....

Please help?
Thank you

Marcin