[ic] We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable... ERROR

Tom Luong interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 28 12:50:01 2002

if you still havent got it to work, besides trying to restart the
interchange as it say on that entrance page(i assume you have done that).
you could try copying you vlink program into your cgi directory
if you setup interchange using UNIX mode rather then INET if you used INET
you can try to copy the tlink program into your cgi directory. the vlink and
tlink programs should be located in your interchange/src directory.
anyways i had that same problem and that work for me. if you still have
problems then consult the following resources.

http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=icfaq05.02
http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=icfaq03.02

also check the archives because this question has been asked before.
if you need more help just let me know.
good luck
tom