[ic] How to store, load and/or delete the cart into/from another DB (notuserdb)?

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 28 18:47:01 2002

Kevin Walsh wrote:
>>I've no luck with the mail archives. How can I store, load, and delete a
>>cart from another db (for example carts.gdbm). Per default, the
>>foundation store uses userdb.gdbm. But I want to use another DB file for
>>the carts.
>>

> Pass the "database" parameter to the [userdb] tag to specify the table
> you want to use, like this:
>
>     [userdb function="set_cart" database="carts"]

I'm in a muddle!
I've

   [set Save Cart]
    mv_todo=return
    mv_nextpage=warenkorb
    save_cart=cart
    [save_cart nickname="[value c_nickname]" recurring="[value
c_recurring]"]
   [/set]

Shall I use the codes

   [set Save Cart]
    mv_todo=return
    mv_nextpage=warenkorb
    save_cart=cart
[userdb function="set_cart" database="carts"]
   [/set]

?

I've no clue to understand you right or to get the rigth light in my
head. :-(

If a lot of users use the same nickname, it is sure that all different
user get the right content of the stored basket by his/here username,
password and nickname?

I need more helps or a beat on my head!

Thanks!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]