[ic] Sometimes "Note: 1DA: Missing ConsigneePostalCode" - Interchange 4.8.6

Rick Eicher II interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 29 09:41:01 2002

Hello,

I am finishing up a store based on foundation demo. I started this store
in Jan. and have not touched it for awhile. I have moved it to our new
machine. I did not have this problem then. Of course I have sleep since
then. I have a usertag to calculate shipping for this store.

When I first go to the check out page I have no error and no choices in
the drop down for shipping. Once I type in all my info (city, state,
zip...) and hit the recalculate button I get "Note: 1DA: Missing
ConsigneePostalCode". This to me sounds like it is not reading the zip
field. But, even with the error it is calculating shipping. Without
changing any information in the form, I hit recalculate again and I get
the same price for shipping, but the error message goes away.

Interchange 4.8.6-1 (rpm)
Postgresql 7.2
Redhat 7.2

What should I do to troubleshoot/fix this situation?

Thank you for your time,
Rick Eicher II