[ic] decimals not displayed ic

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 29 11:59:01 2002

marco ghezzi wrote:

>> I have trouble with Interchange. I entered all products with decimals
>> (e.g. 9.99) but when I display the price in the store ic forgets the
>> the decimals and only displays 9,00.
>>
>> I a using the "Locale de_DE" diretive in my catalog.cfg file and in
>> the the local database I have set the "price_picture
>> ### ### ###,## €"
>
> these are my settings:
> Locale eur_EUR p_cs_precedes       0
> Locale eur_EUR currency_symbol     €
> Locale eur_EUR p_sep_by_space      2
> Locale eur_EUR mon_decimal_point   ,
> Locale eur_EUR mon_thousands_sep .
> Locale eur_EUR frac_digits 2 #Locale eur_EUR PriceField euro

Just for curiosity sake, since it does apply to us, has anyone created a
usertag which pulls what the current internation exchange rates are and
loads in them into a table for IC to operate off?

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028