[ic] Drop Down Menus For Categories

Christopher VanOosterhout interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 29 16:36:01 2002

I have searched the archives for information about how to product category
lists based on the foundation store that operate on drop-down menus.  I
have far too many categories and I would like to have them displayed with
one drop down for each area ... instead of including all of the categories
listed "hard" under the area where it belongs.

The one thing I did find in the email archives where people pointing to
tutorials on building drop down menus in js , etc.

However, what I am looking for is a way to "plug" a solution into the
vertical category listing component.  Does anyone have any code or advice
they would like to share related to how they have made this work based on
the foundation catalog?

Thanks,

Christopher

--