[ic] [currency] convert=1 not implicit with alternate locale?!?!?

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 30 17:58:01 2002

I would expect that if the locale is set to anything other than the
default, that the currency tag would implicit perform conversion but
guess what, it doesn't.

Rather than hand-edit a lot of the site, is there a flag I can set that
will make convert=1 a default for the currency tag?

Really, is there any reason this isn't the norm anyway because even if
people aren't using multi-currency, the standard locale en_US with
pricevider set to 1 will have no effect on that user, but it sure is a
pain in the gasket for those of us that do use numerous currencies...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028