[ic] Who's Online

DateLists.com interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 30 21:49:01 2002

I wrote a question asking about creating a "who's online" page for our site.
Thanks Kevin for replying.  Unfortunately, I don't have a clue when it comes
to session logs or how to access them.  I can't even get in to look at them
via FTP, it throws an error when I try to open the folders.  I don't have
time to learn this so...

I'd like to contract with someone who can complete the following page:

http://www.singles2couples.com/cgi-bin/singles/online.html

We'd like to show total # of members/users logged in and provide the actual
list.  I understand we will have to run some sort of delay such as 3
minutes, etc.  That is fine.

This isn't a traditional storefront, it's an online dating site but we still
use the userdb table to hold username/password.  All other content is held
in a table called members.  We're using 4.8 w/ MySQL and have full access to
the server.  It's dedicated and we own it.

If anyone is interested, please email me: mailto:admin@datelists.com.  We
can discuss compensation and provide any more info you may need.

Regards,

Jim Webster