[ic] Arbitrary table listings via [page] tag

Richard Eddy interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Aug 31 02:29:03 2002

My MySQL database contains an arbitrary table called "ecomposers" containing
a list of composers with two fields, code and composer.

I can display a list of the entries in the composer field beginning with "B"
using a loop within a page such as:

[loop search="
         fi=ecomposers
         ac=yes
         bs=yes
         st=db
         sf=composer
         se=B
         su=yes
         ra=yes
         rf=all
         tf=composer
         "]
     [page scan 	... ][loop-data ecomposers composer][/page]<BR>
[/loop]

However, no matter what code I put within the
[search-region]...[/search-region] tags on page "test.html" I cannot
generate a similar list with:

[page scan
	fi=ecomposers
	ac=yes
	bs=yes
	st=db
	sf=composer
	se=B
	su=yes
	ra=yes
	rf=all
	tf=composer
	sp=test
	]My link
[/page]

which generates:

.../cgi-bin/buywellic2/scan/fi=ecomposers/ac=yes/bs=yes/st=db/sf=composer/se
=B/su=yes/ra=yes/rf=all/tf=composer/sp=test.html

I have been unable to resolve the following problem despite many hours
reading the manuals and the forum messages and would appreciate any help you
can give.

Thanks.

Richard Eddy.